THE SEUCK VAULT
Main | Menus | Tips | Links | Contact
EDIT PLAYER LIMITATIONS
This user-friendly option allows you to determine how Players 1 & 2 will react to every gut-wrenching situation.
Use the technique you have previously perfected in EDIT ENEMY BITS to alter the values that determine: -
- PLAYER ENABLED - indicates whether Player 1 will be taking part
- NUMBER OF LIVES
- SPEED - of Player 1's movement
- NUMBER OF BULLETS
- DIRECTIONAL FIRE
- BULLET DURATION - determines how far each bullet will travel
- COLLISION WITH CHAR - To stop Player 1 travelling over impassable obstructions,
set this to the right number
- AND PLAYER WIL - If Player 1 hits an impassable object choose the outcome - STOP OR DIE
- EXTRA MAN AT 1000
- EDIT PLAYER AREA
Select this option and you will be faced with a critical decision - how far Player 1 can move.
Move the joystick to select which pair of cross hairs to move.
Press fire and move them to the desired position.
- EDIT START POSITION - Move player 1 around the screen to find a suitable position for
him to start each game.
Repeat for Player 2
EXIT TO MENU